Our Surgeons are skilled in virtually all aspects of orthopedic medicine.
Adults and youths can present an array of orthopedic injuries and disorders, ranging from sports-related to arthritic, congenital and degenerative conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system.
With an outstanding reputation in the arena of orthopedic surgery, HBSA has been the hospital of choice for professional athletes seeking orthopedic care.
The Following are procedures performed by HBSA Board Certified Physicians:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder
- Knee and Spinal Surgeries
- Sports-related Procedures
- Ligament procedures including ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Repair – Overuse tendonitis procedures
- Traumatic Injury Intervention